St. John’s Youth are going back to Mountain T.O.P. 2017 !!! Below are a few details about this powerful Mission Trip: -
- We will be going this next summer, leaving on June 23rd and returning on July 1st.
- We will be staying over night with a host church in Chattanooga on the way up.
- We will be White Water Rafting on Saturday and will arrive in camp on Sunday morning.
- Thank you for supporting this youth mission project!
- Those going to Mountain T.O.P. need to have completed the 7th grade, or be at least 13 years old.
- If you would like more information check out the Mountain T.O.P. website at http://www.mountain-top.org/
A huge THANK YOU to those who provided prayers and support to those of us who went to Mountain T.O.P 2016. We learned about God's Overwhelming Love, Hope, Provision, Glory, and Calling in our lives. It was an amazing week and we saw how God provided rain to cool us off, kept us safe on our work sites, and calls each of us to let others know of his love. The Friday night worship testimonies included those who have found joy after praying for several years and others who had strayed from God and found their way back. St. John's U.M.C. was recognized for 25 summers of service through the youth service project in 2015, and I am Overwhelmed when I think of all those who have supported this mission trip throughout the years. Jesus called out to them "Come, follow Me and I will show you how to fish for people!" Matthew 4:19. This is what Mountain T.O.P. is all about. Again thank you for supporting this ministry. God Bless.